Behavioral Health Services in North Carolina & South Carolina
The BHS division provides mental health, alcohol, & drug services at First Care Medical Clinic. 6 convenient locations to serve you. Walk-in today.
We care about each patient’s physical and mental health care needs, including prevention and wellness, acute care, and chronic care. Providing comprehensive care requires a team of care providers.
Our team includes physicians, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, nutritionists, behavior specialist, educators,
Nothing is more important than your well-being. That is why at First Care Medical Clinic, we offer integrated healthcare services to address the healthcare need of your entire family.
Our Services Include:
- Drug & Alcohol Screening
- Assessment and Diagnosis
- Case Management and Care Coordination
- Life Coaching and Individual Therapy
- Stress and Anxiety Therapy
- Anger Management
- Family therapy and Counseling
- Child and Adolescent Behavior Therapy
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Couples and Relationship Counseling
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Medication Management
- Psychological Testing