Behavioral Health Services at First Care Medical Clinic in North and South Carolina
FCMC Provides Mental Health, Alcohol, and Other Drug Services for Children, Teens, and Adults.
We care about each patient’s physical and mental health care needs, including prevention and wellness, acute care, and chronic care. Providing comprehensive care requires a team of care providers.
Our team includes physicians, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, nutritionists, behavior specialist, educators,
Nothing is more important than your well-being. That is why at First Care Medical Clinic, we offer integrated healthcare services to address the healthcare need of your entire family.
Our Services Include:
- Drug & Alcohol Screening
- Assessment and Diagnosis
- Case Management and Care Coordination
- Life Coaching and Individual Therapy
- Stress and Anxiety Therapy
- Anger Management
- Family therapy and Counseling
- Child and Adolescent Behavior Therapy
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Couples and Relationship Counseling
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Medication Management
- Pyschological Testing