WALK-IN AND URGENT CARE FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS
ANNUAL PHYSICAL EXAM
ON-SITE LABORATORY SERVICES
Over the past 20 years, First Care Medical Clinic has expanded to six locations, serving a total of 35,000 patient visits annually.
We accept a wide range of insurance carriers for patients in North and South Carolina. We're happy to help you check if your insurance is accepted before your visit.
Our clinic consists of a dedicated team of physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and medical staff.
As a well-equipped outpatient clinic, we offer patients industry-standard medical care and services at a more affordable cost.
We can provide comprehensive treatment for illness and minor emergencies, catering to patients of all ages.
Call Us at (704) 291-9267
Fill out the online form
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Get the questions and answer on the sheet below:
01. What types of vehicles can be donated?
02. What paperwork do I need to donate my vehicle?
03. Is my donated vehicle tax-deductible?
04. What if the vehicle is not registered in my name?
05. How much will I receive as a tax deduction for my vehicle?
05. When will I receive my tax receipt?
06. How do I schedule a pick up?
ABOUT CARS FOR VETERANS
A 501(c)3 nonprofit helping US Veterans who are disabled and/or suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Traumatic Brain Injury, and anxiety and depression as well as their children and significant others.
SAFE & SECURE
CALL TODAY TO DONATE
Live Operators Available – 7 Days A Week