Office Hours at First Care Medical Clinic in the North and South Carolina
Regular Office Hours
Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Arranging After Hours Access
First Care Medical Clinic (FCMC) offers access to routine and non-routine care beyond regular business hours. Our offices are open from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. First Care Medical Clinic is open for patients on Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. at our Monroe and 2 Charlotte offices. FCMC also accommodates walk-in patients throughout the day at the clinic by leaving appointment slots empty during the day for emergency/walk-in patients.
- A First Care Medical Clinic provider is available 24 hours a day for emergencies or acute illness.
- If the patient needs to see a doctor outside regular hours, they should contact First Care Medical Clinic’s Answering Service at 704-291-9267. The nurse will contact the provider on call for the patient.
- First Care Medical Clinic providers will respond to urgent matters promptly within 15 minutes. Providers will respond to all other calls within 24 hours.
- Inquiries submitted through the Patient Portal will receive responses within 48 hours.
- If the patient is experiencing an acute emergency, they should go directly to the nearest Emergency Room or dial 911.