Pediatric Urgent Care in North Carolina and Rock Hill, SC
First Care Medical Clinic Has Experienced Doctors, Physicians, and Medical Assistants that Provide Immediate Care for Children at 7 Locations Near You
Kids come first at First Care Medical Clinic. Our Pediatric Department provides a wide arrange of services for infants, children, and adolescents. We cover everything from checkups, immunizations, behavioral health, and prevention and management of chronic diseases. We are available to provide your children with the best in accessible, comprehensive and compassionate healthcare.
Below are some of the most common services we offer to our pediatric patients:
- Newborn Care
- Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
- Developmental Screenings
- Childhood Illness Treatment
- Hearing and Vision Screenings
- Preventative and management of chronic illnesses
- Laboratory services
- School & Sports Physicals
- Dental Varnish : Our medical providers apply fluoride varnish to the primary teeth on all infants and children starting at the age of primary tooth eruption.
We understand the importance of family involvement in your child’s pediatric care. We strive to help each child reach their highest potential for a healthy lifestyle.